Scrappies wants to see you at CKC!! And if you are spotted using a Scrappies Pink Tote you will win awarded a special gift!!

Come see my Come Table for great deals too Friday night!


Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy 14th Anniversary!!!

I want to give a special "Thank You!" to all my customers that support me! And a huge "Thank You!" to those that have loyal since day one. I love you and I am truly grateful for you and the friendships I've made with all you!!! So Let's Celebrate! First - A Storewide SALE!! Everything in the store will be on sale thru Saturday this week! (Visit http://facebook.com/scrappiesscrapbook for updates) Second - I am launching a customer loyalty program!! Everytime you come in, starting TODAY, the total you spend will go in a box. You need to fill 6 boxes, and if you come in this week for Scrappies Anniversary Week, I will give you a FREE box! When you get all 6 boxes filled, you will get 10% of that amount you spent back to spend in the store. Everyone loves FREE MONEY!! So the more you spend, the more you earn!! ....And you get a free Scrappies Tote Bag for getting all 6 boxes filled!! And it's Pink!! I will do several things throughout the year with these bags to include: Special sales only for people with these bags and last minute sales posted on the facebook site. Remember - you CAN'T buy these bags!! I hope to see you this week to celebrate with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think about Scrappies!